1988 Itasca Phasar RV (twin sister of a Winnebago Lesharo)
- 59k original miles.
- Lovingly maintained, runs great.
- 2.2 liter 4-cylinder Renault engine.
- 5 speed manual transmission.
- 19-21 MPG on the highway.
- Cruise Control.
- Less than 22' bumper-to-bumper. Super fun to drive, and can be parallel parked on a city street.
- Seating for 8 (4 captains chairs up front, 2 benches with seatbelts in back).
- Interior seating can transform into two separate full beds.
- Custom installed 200 watt solar array.
- Custom installed 2" receiver for hauling bikes or towing a light trailer (rated for 1500 pounds).
- Custom audio - Bluetooth-enabled Pioneer head unit, aftermarket Pioneer front and rear drivers, and an internally amplified 6" Bazooka sub.
- Custom-tailored front blackout curtain for waking up at your own pace.
- 24" monitor on a custom RAM mount. Watch movies from anywhere in the RV!
- Full underbody coating to inhibit rust.
- Kitchen sink, stove, and 3-way fridge.
- Full bathroom with sink and wet shower.
- Rooftop AC.
- Propane heater for waking up with warm toes.
- Coat closet, and plenty of other organized storage.
- 40-gallon fresh water tank.
- 7-gallon AC water heater, with an internal heat exchanger connected to the engine's coolant system. After driving for more than an hour or so, you have seven gallons of hot water on tap!
- Dual batteries, with isolator.
- New exhaust system in 2014.
- Mag wheels.
- All season Nokian Hakkapeliitta tires with plenty of life left.
- Front windshield is currently cracked, I'll have this replaced over the next several weeks.